To young people across the UK, since 2016!
Who we are
CVQO is a collection of individuals, passionate about education and helping our learners become the best versions of themselves
At CVQO, we’re a collective of professionals with a vast amount of experience in youth leadership, education, the Armed Forces, outdoor adventure, teaching and leadership.
What we have in common is that we’re all passionate to see our learners develop and achieve their goals.
The video below will tell you a little more about our people and who we work with.
Five great things about CVQO
- Range of qualifications – our partnerships with Pearson, the ILM and City & Guilds mean we’re able to offer in excess of 20 different qualifications covering a wide range of subject areas
- Low cost – Most of our qualifications come at either no cost to the learner or at low cost compared to commercial equivalents
- UK-wide coverage – We are proud to be able to reach every corner of the UK with our vocational qualifications – from deepest Cornwall to the Scottish Highlands
- Uniqueness – Lots of people can say they have GCSEs, A-Levels or a Degree, but vocational qualifications provide valuable recognition of skills such as teamwork, leadership, management and self-reliance that are prized by employers
- Use your experience – Experience counts when you study with CVQO; turn existing skills into qualifications, often with very little extra written work
Gavin Williamson MP, Former Secretary of State for Education
I have seen first-hand the fantastic opportunities and experience that being a cadet can bring to young people.
“Skills such as teamwork, communication and leadership are vital, practical skills that are so valued by employers, whichever path you choose.
“CVQO are rightly recognising the skills and abilities of our cadet forces with qualifications that will help set them on their path to success.