What are CVQO's values?
- We are learner-focused, developing vocational qualifications that directly meet the needs of young people and adult volunteers
- We are responsive and flexible, constantly adapting to the education landscape and what our learners need to succeed
- With a core set of beliefs, ethics and standards, we are professional
- We are caring and supportive, helping our learners on every step of their journey
- When it comes to our learners, supporters and staff we always go the extra mile
We are CVQO
Jack Larder, CVQO Westminster Award 2018 finalist
CVQO doesn’t just provide qualifications, it provides the opportunity for self-development. When coupled with any youth group or cadet force it can change the lives of cadets and instructors alike.