Olga has been a Trustee and Deputy Chairperson for CVQO since March 2007, and is the Board lead and Chair for the Safeguarding, Education and Remuneration Committees.
She has 30 years’ experience working within the work-based learning environment; as an educational specialist, managing, designing and developing apprenticeships, traineeships, skills academy and AEB programmes across a variety of subject sector areas; working with multi clients, large levy employers, training providers, colleges and community organisations.
Olga has vast experience in leading organisations, managing change and achieving a positive outcome to build and develop successful training organisations. Her key competencies are:
- Extremely experienced, operating at governance level within a number of organisations delivering government funded training
- Chairperson and Councillor of Burnaston Parish Council
- Placed training companies into “good and outstanding provision” (as defined by Ofsted) by successfully achieving Good or Outstanding inspection results
- Ability to develop new apprenticeships and bespoke training programmes
- SFEDI Assessor working with Princes Trust as a Business Advisors
- Chartered Management Institute End Point Assessor delivering up to level 7
- Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Educators
- Head Judge for two years and a member of the team that launched the BAME Apprenticeship awards initiative
- Current Ofsted Inspector inspecting against the Education Inspection Framework.